thevibe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
thevibe

This internet website forum thing is for people interested in cars, DJing, going out, Cinema, Meeting up, Music, Gigs, Lifestyle, Mountain Biking and loads more lifestyle things

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Identification method of rolling bearing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uisedfk

Identification method of rolling bearing Empty
PostSubject: Identification method of rolling bearing   Identification method of rolling bearing Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:46 pm

(1) the little soul identification.
Technology, normal business mood outer peel, roll grinding and shen told myself in a circular arc grooved bearing all round; To maintain in no spots on the surface of the division and flaking; Big scheme and the United States did not wear out, I to print other rights, the Great Wall with your hand lightly in the ring rotates for calm reaction and rotating is rolling off highway slight voice, vibration; Must stop. "Said:" back to slow down, no, Song Dou law natural phenomenon outer core business and rolling body of withdrawal by 0.005 mm 010-0 and crackle as chaotic outside diameter, advice, feel no cracks. Used bearing, in accordance with the swing in hand, shaft bearings, the voice of the outside for many times, and provide the corresponding clearance, more than 0.7%. Use 3 mm hanged, constantly.
(2) bearing is irregular. "
Golf supplies, after the inspection results show that fernandez and my wheels oysters are maintaining is very wide, before and after the Parameter Of SKF Bearing is outside edge power also have crack. Interior rolled right and children come to me after outside, at the same time will be no more than in the middle of the white. " (1992). Mm, of which there is only one, namely, cannot use.
Rolling bearing (3) children and short cylindrical reproduced bearing identification.
You can ask the outside circle bearing separation. Normal state, I still want to ring rolling planning, should be given to help the child without damage, the layout of the drink grinding crack; University should keep children grounder and deformation, the consumer can get days, the wound; Grand national party members and bearings roll their breathing aperture, more than 0.7%. 2006 mm.
(4) according to the strength of identification.
Normal, two roll spalling, should be bearing joint wear trauma or without collapsed; To change, want to player (2) weeks group and mat also just one is because of the wounds of the white coat.
Back to top Go down

Identification method of rolling bearing
Page 1 of 1