thevibe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
thevibe

This internet website forum thing is for people interested in cars, DJing, going out, Cinema, Meeting up, Music, Gigs, Lifestyle, Mountain Biking and loads more lifestyle things

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Welcome   Welcome Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 8:18 pm

Hi, and welcome to my new internet web forum thingy.
Bare with me as i get this one up and running, I'm not very good with the geeky terms and ways of setting up a forum.

I've no idea why they can't just make it simple, eg. like sending an E-mail is.
(in a E-mail you type someones address, write what ever and then click send and off it goes). On here i wanna create sections for each thing, So there will be a clubbing and pubbing section and a car section and a movie section and so on... in each of those sections i want forums to do with things. So for example in the Movie section i might have a forum E-mail "thread" thing to do with the best horror films of 2007.

Now that sounds simple to do, like writing an email...but cheez...these internet forum site things do make it really difficult to set up and things. So bare with me as I try to understand all the geeky things and do this and that before i can even get close to doing the simple task metioned above!

But hopefully, if ya bare with someone who isnt a geek at these things and contribute to this internet forum thingy then hopefully this will be a good forum for all and worth all the hassle!

So get emailing in things to the forum and have fun!

From DJ Mysterious
Back to top Go down
https://thevibe.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:21 pm

hey peeps. dont forget to advertise the site so we can get some members and the forum up and running
Back to top Go down
https://thevibe.forumotion.com

Welcome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
thevibe :: Welcome :: Welcome To The Vibe-
Jump to: